Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!


THANKS BUT NO THANKS


Congratulations! I would like to say
You did a great act; I’ve more to pay,
Crossing our hearts and hope to die
God only knows, did you promise why?
A vixen, Whitish, in sheep’s clothing
In my life of you next to nothing.

You played well, Sweetie, you played well
Late chance it is to ring the romance bell.
Whatever you did, Lily, exactly right
I lie awake the whole night.
You’d know, Rosy, if took it to your heart
Love is a thorn that pierces the heart.

Fantastic love castles, all fallen down
None in the world remained one’s own.
I ought to turn over a new leaf
All were in the dark, she could have beef
She lied to her own shadow, did she?
Who is such a stoic, it is me.

No one needs to feel sorry for me,
Not at all, I need your sympathy
Leave me alone, friends, life is so
One is mine, I won’t think so
I know you all being so frank
All of my friends, thanks but no thanks.

- Rebat Dhakal

No comments:

Post a Comment